With its advantageous, central location in County Tyrone, Cavan View Farmhouse is a charming, well appointed, self-catering property ideal for business travellers, holidaying families or friends.
The Farmhouse has recently undergone a complete refurbishment and is set in half an acre of mature, secluded grounds. With ample parking, Cavan View Farmhouse is as much about a relaxing ‘getaway’ for a longer term break, whether business or pleasure, as it is about easy access to all parts of Northern Ireland for the enthusiastic tourist or for local activity breaks.
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen/dining area leading to lounge (TV/DVD) and conservatory
- Study, Internet throughout the property
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble drier leading to downstairs cloakroom with WC and washbasin
- Downstairs bedroom with double bed and en-suite (bath/shower)
- Master Bedroom with kingsize bed
- Two further double bedrooms each with twin beds
- Newly fitted bathroom with corner shower
- Bed linen, shower and hand towels provided
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi
- No smoking and no pets